The 5th Annual Philadelphia Autism Project Conference is a week-long event bringing together members of the Philadelphia community to share information and resources, learn about community initiatives and discuss experiences in supporting individuals on the autism spectrum. While we are sad that we won’t be able to interact with you in-person this year, we ARE excited to use this as an opportunity to bring you additional content sessions. With our Keynote Speaker, Dr. Stephen Shore, opening the conference week by challenging people to reframe how they view autism, we are excited to share the below additional information!
- Sessions are 10-11 am, 12-1 pm, 2-3 pm
- Held virtually week-long
- Additional evening and weekend sessions
- Tracks include Employment, Relationships, Transitions and Treatment
- Topics cover justice, peer support, employment, relationships, sexuality, parent support, transitions and treatment
- Translation and interpreter services are available upon request. Please indicate in the online registration form if you need these services or call 267-225-2841 by 10/16/2020!
- Virtual child care will be offered. Please let us know in the registration form by 10/16/2020!
- We understand that you may be balancing multiple demands right now. Drop in to the session when you can but know that we will also update our website with the session recording (with speaker’s consent) so that you can access it at a later date.